Thursday, August 03, 2006

Cute Car Seats




Cute will get you every time...

Our carseats were taken from the car on the night it was stolen. After dealing with the insurance agent, paying our deductible, and various other tedious tasks, I finally ordered new carseats today. They are so cute! They are also the best seats on the market. We went to look at car seats at Sears over the weekend. I wanted to show Kevin what I had picked out (even though he had already told me that he really didn't care!). He did show a preference to the better seat though. It was very well made, sturdy and comfortable, and when I saw the pink and flowers, I was sold! I had to order them so they should be here in a few days. I'll post pictures of the girls in them after they arrive.

I was telling my friend about them, and of course, saying how cute they were when she told me that "cute will get you every time"...how true!

0 comments: