Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Swings

I have literally met myself coming and going this week. I was home Sunday night and then went to work Monday morning. I ran home to let Bailey out after work on Monday and went back to work at 7 pm until 7 am. I did the same thing on Tuesday. I was so tired this morning. But my work week is done now. I have to run to town in the morning for a quick meeting and then I am off for the rest of the weekend. We are having our family reunion this weekend. I am off next Thursday and Friday too, going to Oklahoma for Kevin's family reunion.

We went to the big Prairie Home fair tonight. Kaelyn was very excited. She rode the dragons, the cars twice, the swings twice, the big slide and the Sizzler one time. She got scared on the Sizzler though and cried. When she was going on the swings, I was helping her on. The Carny Man said, "go ahead and ride, Mom". I told him that it had been a really long time but I hopped on. It was so much fun! Although I was a little nervous, I don't know how Kaelyn wasn't scared. But, she was laughing and saying how much fun it was. Kevin will have a fit when he finds out I let her go on it.

They are going in the Pet Parade tomorrow night. Kate is going in the baby contest in the morning. I will be at my meeting but Mom said they could take her up. The joys of a small town...I love it!

0 comments: