Saturday, July 08, 2006

Road Trip

I think this may have been the longest week of my life. No kiddin' Really, the longest week. I got home at 11 pm last night after another twelve hour day, just emotion ally and physically drained. I cried on the way home, just relieved that the week was over. Not that the situation is over, but at least I get a two day reprieve from it.

And what a reprieve it will be! Kevin and I are headed out today on a little road trip sans the kids. We are going to sunny, fun-filled Des Moines, Iowa! Yay!

Mom and Dad are going to keep the girls while we make a flying trip (five hours one way) to Des Moines for four hours of class on Sunday. I have yet to spend a night away from Kate since her birth. She'll be fine, she'll be fine. Keep telling myself that, she'll be fine.

0 comments: