Saturday, July 01, 2006

Relaxation...finally!

The older I get, the more I crave simplicity in my life. I used to be all about the drama, but not so much anymore. I try to avoid arguments, rather than provoking them. Today was mostly a simple day. Kaelyn and I took a leisurely stroll, hand in hand, up to the post office and got the mail. We then walked over to my parents new house and watered the flowers. It felt good, walking with Kaelyn, around the little town that holds my heart.

We worked on cleaning the house. I deep-cleaned our bedroom and the living room. I even found cleaning relaxing, if you can believe that.

Later, we drove into town and took a swim at mom's and then soaked in the hot tub. And now, the girls are in bed, and I am getting ready to relax on the couch with a margarita. It really doesn't get any better than this!

Oh, and Kate did take a tumble from the swing! Poor baby!

0 comments: