Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Little Housewrecker


Sundays are hard days. Kevin leaves early in the morning and I am on my own for the day. It makes for a very long day. Here are a few of todays highlights:

Kaelyn unwound an entire roll of toilet paper on the bathroom floor. The reason? She wanted the cardboard tubing to use as a look out for pirates!

Continuing with the pirate theme, Kaelyn put an entire sheet of pirate stickers on the TV screen.

Later she scribbled all over the same screen with a blue crayon. I also found a glob of red Play-doh stuck to it.

She used Pledge on an area of the kitchen floor. I have came very close to busting my butt on the slick spot several times today.

And last but certainly not least, she poured blue Kool-aid into the toilet and then demanded candy in reward for her going pee.

Sure, she looks sweet...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my...oh my... Kaelyn, a little mischief girl !! But she still is a little DARLING girl ! :o)

Hugs,
Aunt Carly

Anonymous said...

Oh My! What a genius this little girl is! Only the smart ones think of doing things she just did!!!
She is still my darling granddaughter even if she's a homewrecker. :)

Heather said...

At least she hasn't taken the fish from the tank yet to put in her tackle box!