Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Giving Thanks

God works in amazing ways. That's nothing new but some days, it is just so apparant that you can't help but be amazed by the wonderment of it all. My heart broke when I left my job last April. It was one of the hardest times I have ever went through. But then I was brought here, to my new job and it is so amazing and good. I am learning new things every day and getting to try new things to grow as a professional. And I get to work with people that are so amazing. It is refreshing to work with people that I respect and can learn from. I just left a meeting with a client who is having a difficult time. Watching one of my co-workers work with her and treat her with dignity and respect and actually help her...it is just amazing. It is humbling to me. And I am so very thankful to be here. So thank you God, for knowing that I needed a change and pushing me in the right direction. Now if only I would have listened earlier, maybe I would have a few less grey hairs.

2 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Glad your enjoying your new job :)

Scott said...

It sound like you're really enjoying your new job. That's great. Makes life alot easier, doesn't it. :)