Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Awesomeness

Greetings! Bad weather kept me home yesterday and today I am home with a sick baby. I am getting caught up on a few things so it's not all bad.

Like, I just got tickets to this:


Elton John and Billy Joel: Face2Face concert!

I am so excited! Kevin and I both adore Elton John and while I got to see him live in Las Vegas with Sheila and Enola (bad topic that we don't bring up), Kevin never has. He came to Columbia a few years ago but tickets sold out fast. But this time, we are going to St. Louis to see what will be an amazing show. How can you go wrong with Elton John AND Billy Joel. From what I have read, they start out face-to-face, or rather piano to piano on the stage, singing duets. Then they each do their own shows and end together. Awesome!

3 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

That sounds like fun!

Mrs4444 said...

Wow-That would be a fantastic show!!

SchauerPuff said...

I want to know what happened in Vegas!! :)