Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm Going Home

I get to go home today! Well, this afternoon to be exact. I can't wait. I talked to both girls last night on the phone and their little voices almost brought me to tears. So sweet. It almost makes me forget that I was calling them horse's behinds before I left town Monday night.

What? You've never called your children horse's behinds? Okay, maybe it wasn't all that appropriate but sometimes they just are.

Anyway, it's been a good week. We had dinner out last night and then came back here. We had a few glasses of wine and watched Grey's Anatomy and ER and then decided that TV has become quite a downer. They were good episodes but sad. Dead or not, Denny is still a cutie, and I love him with Izzy.

But we had some good laughs in between the angst of the television shows. My friends are funny, funny people. They make me funny and I get to show off my witty side. My wit is usually lost on the girls.

Today I have to present in class today so I am a little nervous about that. It will be fine but still a little anxious!

1 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

I like to watch Dexter and House MD, otherwise i don't watch alot, my free time is spent doing those dishes Mike wouldn't do, or blogging/reading blogs.