Monday, November 03, 2008

Day Out With Thomas

Yesterday we made the most of the beautiful fall weather and went to St. Louis to see Thomas the Tank Engine. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of our day:
Thomas the Tank Engine. He was so cute in person!

The girls waiting to get on the big slide. Kate is catching up to Kaelyn in heighth!

Kaelyn on the train, all smiles.

The view of St. Louis during the train ride.

Me and the girls on the train.

Kate on the train, not so certain!

Riding the little train.

Tattoo time...Hey, it's Thomas on my hand!

Kaelyn's tattoo. I had to scrub that sucker off this morning before she went to school.

Kate and Sir Topam Hat...she wasn't going to get too close.

3 comments:

Nina said...

Oh isn't Thomas fun. I took my son a few years ago to see Thomas and he loved it. We didn't have that beautiful view of Saint Lewis instead we saw a lot of farm land but that's ok because it was so fun.

Visiting from SITS blog roll call. Your name was ahead of mine.

Michelle said...

Saw you on SITs and thought I would come by and say hi!

Looks like you all had a fun day......but I would have stayed away from that scary dude. :)

Scott said...

Wasn't this fun! I think we have that same pic of the skyline from the train! LOL!