Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF!

It has been a very looooonnnnngggg week. But it's Friday now and time for a little relaxation.

We actually have a fun weekend planned. There is a Halloween party at the Baptist church tomorrow. I need to get the girls some tights for their costumes. Kate is Alice in Wonderland and Kaelyn is going to be the Queen of Hearts. On Sunday, we are going to the pumpkin farm and corn maze. There is a big maze in Columbia that we are going to. Kaelyn has wanted to go through it the past few years but I thought she was too little. I think we will go this year.

What else? I have some house cleaning to do and need to get ready for a candle fundraiser that starts on Monday. The Prairie Home junior high and high school cheerleaders will be selling my stuff for a fundraiser. I think that is it.

But tonight, I am putting the girls to bed and plan to crawl into bed with a good book. I am reading The Host by Stephanie Meyer and although it's no Twilight, it is pretty good.

0 comments: