Sunday, October 05, 2008

My BFF's mom died last November after a gallant fight with breast cancer leaving behind two beauiful daughters that still needed their mother. It was then that the Race for the Cure became very personal for me.

My friend and I decided to have our own fundraiser and donate ALL of the proceeds to the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in the memory of her mother, Patsy Wiseman.

We are selling all jar candles for $20 apiece. These are an amazing, long-burning candle that are made from natural vegetable waxes and are made in the USA! Please consider buying one and help us raise money for this very important cause.

2 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Hey, I could do one on my next pay day (two weeks from now, but I'm too broke this one :( Dang gas and grocery prices.

Heather said...

We are going to sell throughout October since it is Breast Cancer awareness month so I will email you! I hear you about the gas and groceries. I was so excited today to see gas beneath $3.00.