Saturday, September 27, 2008

Old Lady

I am an old, old lady.

My back went out Thursday morning. I spent Thursday flat on my back for the entire day. Yesterday, I did venture out to Columbia to the chiropractor to find out that my vertebrae are twisted. Not sure what that means but do know it hurts. I came home from Columbia, and crashed for three hours. Today I feel a bit better. Standing and walking are still difficult but I can sit longer. My mom took the girls to Nebraska with her yesterday afternoon so I get the rest I need. I could have managed with Kaelyn but I can't go up and down the stairs and certainly couldn't have lifted Kate up to put her to bed. So, I am once again, indebted to my mom for her help.

I have been catching up on television and movies. I watched "What Happens In Vegas" the other day. I thought it was really good. I love Ashton Kutcher and can totally understand why Demi robbed the cradle. Last night I watched "Sweet Home Alabama", that was good too.

My back is twitching, letting me know that I have been in an unright position long enough so back to my nest I go.

0 comments: