Friday, August 08, 2008

Friday Musings

Is anyone else having trouble getting to this site? It isn't loading for me. Not sure what the problem is.

I have a really big project to finish that I should have done by now. I am the world's worst procrastinator. Hmmm, should that read, the world's best procrastinator? Regardless, I am now down to the wire with it and will spend the majority of my weekend working on it. I don't know how I ever got through college.

And yes, I should be working on it right now, but instead I am on here rambling to you all.

Kevin and I went to Columbia today to do some grocery shopping and had lunch at Bob Evans.

Kate is having a rough week. She is really screaming and having tantrums a lot! She is usually pretty good natured. I don't know how to respond to her because most of the time I don't know what is wrong. It seems to center around wanting something that we don't have (donuts) but not always. I am worried that she is sick but hasn't had symptoms of being sick. Do they get teeth around this time? I'll have to google it. All I know is, she is wearing me out.

And that was my day. All is quiet now, Kate is in bed asleep and Kaelyn is watching a movie.

I am done with Day Four of my new and improved healthy eating. Next week, back to exercising. I am past the carb withdrawl and feeling pretty good now. One day at a time!

1 comments:

pondered_thoughts said...

Hi there Heather! I have had problems with the site too. Anyway, congrats on your day four of healthy eating! I need to start on mine to. I am a carbo person. Keep us updated on how it is going!

Oh and I know what you mean about the kids wanting something that you don't have LOL. Take care!