Monday, July 14, 2008

Domestic Goddess

That's me! A domestic goddess! Here is a picture of a homemade Key Lime Pie that I made today. Except our little part of the world doesn't carry Key Limes so I had to use Persian Limes. And the graham cracker crust was homemade by the Keebler Elves. And from my internet research, Key Lime Pie really shouldn't have any topping, but I love merangue so mine does. It sure looks pretty, doesn't it? And it tastes pretty good too!

And here is a picture of a hydrangea that I grew myself, in my very own yard. I can't post a picture of my actual flower gardens because I need to weed really bad, and it's been too hot to do that.

I have been trying to keep my house neat and tidy with the advice of The FlyLady (www.flylady.net). She emails out daily missions/reminders of ways to take care of your home and yourself. The FLY in Fly Lady stands for Finally Loving Yourself!

0 comments: