Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cooper County Candles

I don't know if everyone knows that I am a Independent Distributor for the best candle company there is. They really are great candles and I am a huge "candle snob" and have tried them all, so that is saying something. The scents (over 100 of them) are strong and true, meaing that the Lilac really smells like a Lilac bush in bloom.

Anyway, I wanted to announce that our company just released new prouducts. In the bakery line, they added three new pie candles: Strawberry Cream Pie, Chocolate Dream Pie and my favorite, Key Lime Pie. I have the Key Lime Pie in a jar candle and it is to die for! They added a new car freshner scent, Bayleaf and Cloves. We now have melts in Banana Cream Pie and a new foaming hand wash in our signature scent, Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper. I will be placing an order soon!

I offer any of my friends and family a 25% discount for ordering through me. If you are reading this, you are considered "friends and family"! Or if you are interested in having a home party or a book party, let me know.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Do you have a web site or books?

Scott said...

Okay, I just saw the or a book party part so of course you have books. I'm a dork! So, do you have a web site or how do I go about getting a book from you? Okay, I'm going to leave you alone now! *lol*