Saturday, May 10, 2008

Excited!

God does provide one way or another. After talking to friends, I realized that the iPod that I needed, uum wanted, was around $150. I didn't need (want) it that bad. Then I remembered that my cousin Karl had been trying to sell one when he moved here. He had been given one at a promotional thing and didn't have much use for it. So, he gave it to me. I am so excited and trying to load a bunch of my CD's on to it. Not only that, but the ones I needed/wanted was 4GB and this one is 30GB! Not really sure what a GB is but that is okay!

We are close to getting the playroom done and it is so cute. No one could ever accuse me of doing anything halfway. I think we are going up to the PTO carnival and playground dedication this afternoon. And that is all from this neck of the woods.

1 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Way to go. They are just too complicated for me!! lol I bought Cheyenne one for Christmas but my dh stole it!

I can't believe your mom is quiting too, i had no idea til I read the party invitation yesterday! You all suck!! lol