Saturday, April 05, 2008

Fairy Dust Glitter

I had a surprise visit from my old BFF this morning. We were all still in bed asleep when I heard knock, knock, knock. I tried to ignore it but she just kept knocking. My house was a disaster! I hate to have people see how we really live! I managed to push that aside and sit down and have a nice visit with her. Despite only living a little over an hour away, I haven't seen her in three years. We are just both busy with our lives. When I am with her, I become seventeen again. It's kind of nice for a few hours!

I am still working on Kaelyn's invitations. Once I get the prints made, I glue them to cardstock, and then add a bow and other adornments. I printed out the address labels and addressed the envelopes. I used glitter glue on part of the invitation and then dusted the entire card with fairy dust glitter. I got more on my floor then on the cards. Oh, I also stamped stars all over the back of the cards. They look nice. I'll take a picture of the final project tomorrow. The part is only two weeks away and I am so not ready.

I just looked down and I have fairy dust glitter all over my bosom. Nice.

I just had to do a google search to find out how to spell "bosom".

1 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Oh how I hate when visitors come with out telling me first, cause I need at least a day to get the house clean!! lol

When we were little, my sister was asked in Sunday school class what my mom did when company came over. My sister announced "Mommy throws everything into the closets!"