Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Back to Work

Back to work today and I was at a dead run all day. I had three job interviews with potential candidates for the positions I have open and a two-hour long committee meeting. I did find time to sort through all the papers on my desk so I don't feel quite as behind as I probably am. My job is really flexible with allowing time off but no one does the work while I'm gone!

The girls are feeling better. Kevin stayed home with them today. They should feel good enough to go to daycare tomorrow. It seems like everyone is sick right now with this crud. I had three employees call in and another in the emergency room this morning. All with the crud.

I am praying that I remain healthy because I do not have time to get sick!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry. Look please here