Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Worn Out

I am so tired. I have spent the past two days painting at work. A handful of us pretty much painted an entire house, upstairs and down. I am headed for a hot bath and then to bed.

Last night,Kaelyn said the funniest thing. I was on the computer and I heard water noises from the living room. This kid loves playing with water. She was pouring water from a cup Kevin had left sitting out, into her watering can. Of course, she poured it all over my coffee table, making a huge mess. I ran in there, and exclaimed, "Kaelyn, you know Mommy hates messes!" She looked at me and said, "I do not like messes either too, Mama". Either too...that is just too cute. But then I think most everything that she does is too cute. That's my girl!

Kevin is still in St. Louis. He has sounded tired the past two nights when he called. Of course, I have been extremely tired as well. He'll be home on Thursday. I miss having him around, but it shouldn't be too much longer.

Off for that bath now.

0 comments: